• The meals, whenever possible, are consumed in restaurants (or hotels), which purchase their ingredients from the respective regions and local farmers or local supermarkets. This will keep “leakage effects” low (the money stays in the region) and unnecessary food logistic can be
• Guides, drivers and staff are from the region in which the service is requested (exceptions are very minor). The cultural characteristics of each region of this diverse country will be respected and especially highlighted at each activity.
• The population should be, as far as possible, included in the realization of each trip. The goal is to get to know the reality and way of life of the country and to build the requirements to protect the environment and nature and to help to increase the economic wealth of the locals.
• Sustainable and responsible tourism means to us both obligation and opportunity! We are sure that your trip will be enriched by authentic experiences and great moments by applying the above-mentioned guidelines!
• „We are member of the TourCert Community and certified according to the ecological and social standards of TourCert.“
Commitment with the environment
Minimize the negative impact on the environment through all the value chain in the company (inside the office, each one with their own relatives and out of the office), preserving natural resources and biodiversity, through the accomplishment of good practices.
Commitment with the cultural heritage
Promote the cultural heritage of the region and the country and ensure that our tours conserve and show the authenticity of the cultural heritage of the country.
Commitment with the community
Ensure that our touristic tours involve the local community, in order to create employment and improve the quality of life, and promoting the inclusion of the local community in all our activities.
Commitment against the sexual and commercial exploitation of children and teenagers (ESCNNA)
Promotora Neptuno rejects the exploitation, sexual abuse and any other form of abuse of children in accordance with the provisions of Law 678 of 2001.
With regards to incoming tourism, we wish to have a market share of at least 50% in the countries where our partners are based and to participate in markets all over the world by the end of 2020. The financial goal for the incoming tourism department are monthly revenues of 1.000.000 USD by the end of 2025.
We wish to be known for our excellent customer service quality, where the individual’s satisfaction with our services during their travels, whether business or leisure always has to coincide with our sustainability objectives.