• Our suppliers (drivers, guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) are not only selected on the basis of their good price/performance ratio, but also because they always act in an environmentally friendly way, try to recycle and where possible meet the ISO 14000 standards (hotels).
• The meals, whenever possible, are consumed in restaurants (or hotels), which purchase their ingredients from the respective regions and local farmers or local supermarkets. This will keep “leakage effects” low (the money stays in the region) and unnecessary food logistic can be
• Guides, drivers and staff are from the region in which the service is requested (exceptions are very minor). The cultural characteristics of each region of this diverse country will be respected and especially highlighted at each activity.
• The population should be, as far as possible, included in the realization of each trip. The goal is to get to know the reality and way of life of the country and to build the requirements to protect the environment and nature and to help to increase the economic wealth of the locals.
• Sustainable and responsible tourism means to us both obligation and opportunity! We are sure that your trip will be enriched by authentic experiences and great moments by applying the above-mentioned guidelines!
• „We are member of the TourCert Community and certified according to the ecological and social standards of TourCert.“
PROMOTORA NEPTUNO is a Colombian-German Travel Agency, specialized in the organization of individual and group trips in Colombia for international tourists and corporative trips in the national market. Our main value is the honesty among each other in our group and with our customers and suppliers.
Commitment with the environment
Minimize the negative impact on the environment through all the value chain in the company (inside the office, each one with their own relatives and out of the office), preserving natural resources and biodiversity, through the accomplishment of good practices.
Commitment with the cultural heritage
Promote the cultural heritage of the region and the country and ensure that our tours conserve and show the authenticity of the cultural heritage of the country.
Commitment with the community
Ensure that our touristic tours involve the local community, in order to create employment and improve the quality of life, and promoting the inclusion of the local community in all our activities.
Commitment against the sexual and commercial exploitation of children and teenagers (ESCNNA)
Promotora Neptuno rejects the exploitation, sexual abuse and any other form of abuse of children in accordance with the provisions of Law 678 of 2001.
Our vision and objective is to be one of the most accepted and trustworthy travel agencies in Colombia and the world. We want the name Promotora Neptuno to be associated with effectiveness, friendliness and quality. At corporate level we want to achieve a stable growth of 20% annually for the sale of touristic services to customers within Colombia, with the aim of reaching an average of 500.000 USD of monthly sales by the end of 2025, but without losing the service quality which is and has to be our great advantage.
With regards to incoming tourism, we wish to have a market share of at least 50% in the countries where our partners are based and to participate in markets all over the world by the end of 2020. The financial goal for the incoming tourism department are monthly revenues of 1.000.000 USD by the end of 2025.
We wish to be known for our excellent customer service quality, where the individual’s satisfaction with our services during their travels, whether business or leisure always has to coincide with our sustainability objectives.