CODE OF CONDUCT AND PREVENTION OF CSE
In accordance with Law 679 of August 3, 2001, all persons must prevent, block, combat and denounce the exploitation, lodging, use, publication, dissemination of images, text, documents, audio-visual archives, misuse of Global information networks, or the establishment of telematic vehicles of any kind related to pornographic material or allusive to sexual activities of minors. Failure to comply with this may lead to criminal and administrative liability.
PREVENTION POLICY FOR CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
Promotora Neptuno is committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse of minors associated with tourism, therefore we developed the following prevention activities:
- We inform the guest that in our facilities art.16 of Law 679 of August 3, 2001, on the production of minors of prostitution, is valid
- We request information from guests and accompanying minors about their identity: passport for foreigners and citizenship card for nationals.
- In the case of minors, apply for identity card or civil registry, to verify a link that identifies you with first degree kinship, if the person is staying with another minor relative other than the own child, one must carry parent authorization letter to stay. Do not allow rent of rooms when it is suspected that it may be a case of sexual abuse of minors.
- Hotel employees should avoid providing the accommodation service and let the client withdraw without ruling out that there is a case of sexual abuse of minors. Under no circumstances may employees and suppliers advertise or offer packages, sites, images, texts, advertisements, videos, or any medium in which they engage in sexual activities with minors.
- Constantly train and sensitize employees, suppliers, customers, guides and external agencies.